Thursday, April 19, 2012

3v3, I'm orc what's best strat for this setting?

I need to know what is the "best strategy" for 3v3 and I'm orc. I'm sorry this concept is rather vague so don't go getting angry. *by the way; has anyone read Cycle of Hatred? it rocks I finished it in 5 days and I loved it*|||3v3 arranged team? If so, then what are your allies?|||More important: What enemies?

In teamgames ist important that your allies benefit from you. So get things like aura and make complementary units (eg. ranged when ally goes melee).|||I always go to one of my allies base and I buld a thick wall of turrets to protect their buildings. The only strategy I have for team based play. Oh, also if you see them running it's not always for the best to help them out...|||as orc you should always try to go for shaman and witchdocs

bloodlust and healingward are very handy in 3vs3 and are a great help for your allies

No comments:

Post a Comment