Thursday, April 19, 2012

UD and NE strategy

This is my friend and I playing, can you tell us the mistakes we do ?|||You posted a likewise thread before. Just practice and get rid of the noobish play.|||lol. its easy...go watch replays...get the build order, get the unit counter strategies

some people would say watching replays is stupid and wont help u much...but watching it can determine whether u lose or win in some matches..its 100% useful|||Quote:










some people would say watching replays is stupid and wont help u much...




Whos says that? watching reps has seriously improved my skill!

Matter of fact. I intend to play some games this weekend, just to make sure the activity in the rep-forums stays (props to SLord, Ipod and Cho Gal for posting reps on a quite regular base).|||Wait til the weekend after that, or the one ofter that, then I'll be back and we can AT! :O|||dont pley wit dat nug|||well some dumb friend of mine said that

but of course i do NOT agree to that beacuse i watched over a hundred replays got better|||Quote:








Wait til the weekend after that, or the one ofter that, then I'll be back and we can AT! :O




LOL. my stupid roommate failed to pay the internetbill in time, so they cut us off. Man if it its working today, casualties will fall.|||Well I lose no matter what preparations I make so let's have a party!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment