Thursday, April 19, 2012

Warcraft III help

Hey guys and gals... I had a question...

well to start with... dumby me i lost my cdkey for warcraft 3 reign of chaos

and was wondering if anyone could email me one that works on multiplayer too... i know it sounds fake but im serious...

Also i was wondering if i bought frozen throne if i need my reign of chaos cd key to use it???

P.S. if u are able to send me one my email is nbrehm@cfl.rr.com|||I feel tempted to forward all my spam e-mail to that address.

Get lost.|||dude not right... im being serious if you have to be mean dont reply... and i was also asking a question to back off... if u dont have anything nice to say please dont reply...|||Quote:








if u dont have anything nice to say please dont reply...




I like pigeons!

Just contact Blizzard. Why would anyone wanna give away their key?|||Take 'em all, take 'em all, put 'em up against the wall and shoot 'em.|||Ignore Pitboss2000 please. He has yet to play online sober.|||rwe3erwer2wrwe32|||getting someone elses CD is something I would take in consideration as very litely.

Just contact the blizzard info line or try there forums.|||I had a similar problem,

But it turns out you have to send them some cash and wait for a bit then they'll send you a code in the mail...

I just baught a new copy of the game... so much simpler... especially since it's pretty cheap these days... RoC and TFT for �15 ...|||u dun need roc cd key actually to play ft, provided that u have a genuine ft cd key.

No comments:

Post a Comment