Saturday, April 21, 2012

What determines amount of xp gained after win?

I was comparing two different accounts, and noticed both had about the same record. one was 100-95 or so and another was 97-94 (approx.). The weird thing is, these acc's had like 6-7 level difference. Win % was very similar. So question is: How is xp awarded after a win? What determines how much you gain? How good the oppoenent was? Because I was wondering how someone could have a higher lvl than someone else with basically the same record. ty ;o|||yeps, level of the opponent you beat is an important criteria in the xp you gain; i also believe that there are other aspects like duration of game and so.

But the level difference is the most important indication of the xp you gain, according to me.|||It's something to do with the difference in the level bnet thinks you are, I cant remember exactly what it was called, but its a hidden variable you cant see. Basically bnet somehow predicts a level that you really belong to, so say, if bnet thinks you should be a lvl 40, and you played a guy who bnet thinks is a lvl 20, if you beat him the exp you get is not much. The whole point was to prevent smurfing I think...

I think the new AMM is ******ed anyway.. I much prefer the old one when you can only play people 6 levels +/- yours, and if you beat someone 6 levels above = 175 exp.. same lvl = 100, 6 levels below = 85 i think. That system works much better except in the low end (lvl 1-10) when leveling a smurf acc is so much easier. Altho the problem with that was the high end gosus (lvl 40+) can spend 50 mins searching for a game.|||I recall that the amount of time determinates alot of the experience. For example, if you win 6 games in a row, you gain more experience. If you play 6 games over 6 days, you get less experience.|||I heard that it had to do with the lvl of yur hero. I could be wrong tho.|||The level of your account, certainly not the level of your hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment