Saturday, April 21, 2012

You won't believe it - IMPRESSIVE

OMFG I found a new air killing machine... ALCHEMIST HITS AIR WITHOUT ORB!!! TESTED!!! With chemical rage... OMFG TEH IMBA AIR KILLZOR almost no one knows about it even with that:


Quote:








Attacks land and air units thanks to its special second attack type.




what do you think about it? I find it very interesting...|||Uhhhh nothing new for me...|||Too bad the the Goblin Alchemist is such a ****ty hero...|||Ya alchemist aint so bad,he is good at haras too with his Acid Bomb.

He can heal without buying a healing scrool and he can go koko nuts thanks to Chemical Rage!

I usaly pick him up as seacond hero!|||Quote:








Ya alchemist aint so bad,he is good at haras too with his Acid Bomb.

He can heal without buying a healing scrool and he can go koko nuts thanks to Chemical Rage!

I usaly pick him up as seacond hero!




And he has high int and loads of mana... |||I get Alchemist first in mirrors sometimes, mainly NE mirror. Transmute = <3. Especially with it's extremely low cooldown.|||Windwalk + chemical rage + ensnare + hex = thx.|||Well, I like him, though I don't find much use of him. Actually, I don't think I've ever tried him outside solo. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment