Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need help with Archimonde

Can anyone tell me how to beat archimonde in tower defense mod because any type of tower i build seems to not even damage him at all. It says hhe is weak to chaos attacks so if someone could help me figure it out that would be great because he comes at lvl 98 out of 99 so i havent seen the last level yet|||You should have posted this in Singleplayer. I remember defeating Archimonde had something to do with wisps. But cant recall that those wisps dealt Chaos dmg.|||Quote:








You should have posted this in Singleplayer.




They would have clubbed him to death. They only deal with real campaigns and lore, not Dota or Tower-maps.

But I dont know the answer either. I dont play custom games.|||The strategy section should be for ladder games alone in my opinion. Professional custom games have their own forum anyway.|||*They would have clubbed him to death*

heh nixle post..

all you need is chaos damage for Archies Divine Armor, try telling what the name of the map is ;)|||Eternity's End. Right?|||It is called Mort's Power TD

No comments:

Post a Comment