Saturday, April 21, 2012

nelf vs undead

Okey guys, its like this.

Ive been playing vs undead and ive lost like 3 ****ing times in a row now(yes im pissed of).

I dont know what to do, theyre always going abom,fiends/statues and so on.

I've tried dh/dryads/dotc but they're always ****ing me up.

what to do man? what to do...



Laterrr|||same here.

i got many wins with night elf, but everytime i face an undead, i loose.

what i do against mass fiend/abo is going for mass huntz+dotts - cyclone the heavy units and kills the others and so you reduce the army you fight against. dont use the drayds too much.

anyway, i'm pissed off as well. i can pretty well handle the other races, but i never won from an undead.|||Both hunts and casters take extra damage from fiends, and fat abos make sure you'll have a tough time reaching the fiends with your short-range hunts, so that sounds like a crap strat to me. -_-|||I bet they're talking RoC, cause DH/Panda > fundead

Anyway Pitboss, are you indeed GINSASH. ? If you are, then sorry for being a bit harsh against you on bnet a few months ago when you came to visit my clan channel tt|||I don't remember coming to your clan channel at all! o_O

And you don't mind being harsh against unskilled players? :S|||So this: http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w3...rName=GINSASH.

is your account? Man I had no idea you were this good, rank 14 solo :o). Well, you were making fun of my clan's name (MyrM) and asking if Lucifer was around etc, so I got a bit mad hehe...|||Well Pitboss,

I've seen replays of NE going mass huntz and dotts (cyclone) to take out fiend/abo. Players like draakki do this often and seem to have success with it. Or maybe the undead in that case was just noob with bad micro :p|||Nah, it works it RoC, UD have no anticasters.. (lol)













...but RoC sucks..|||lol PB can I buy that acc off you? xD|||I'll see. Whisper me when you see me online.|||How about coming clean, PB |||Shut up you. I don't know what you're talking about.|||[QUOTE=haterrr]Okey guys, its like this.

Ive been playing vs undead and ive lost like 3 ****ing times in a row now(yes im pissed of).

I dont know what to do, theyre always going abom,fiends/statues and so on.

I've tried dh/dryads/dotc but they're always ****ing me up.

what to do man? what to do...



Laterrr[/Q

use cheats!!!whosyourdaddy nobody can kill you!!!whosyourdaddy is one word |||that must e the most silly and stupid post ever :p

cheats like whosyourdaddy dont work in multiplayer noob :p|||lol gg'ed t4rd. :D|||You shouldn't let him get aboms in the first place : \|||those ud ppl must be noobs, cause gargs -> nelf. and healing scrolls ->panda/warden.

No comments:

Post a Comment