Thursday, April 19, 2012

How do I be good at this game?

Hi people,

I am new to tis site, and hav some qweshtins for u guys. I hav startid playing warcraft3 for a wile its aweomse game I luv the green race and the swordmastor but I hav sum qweshtins:

Oh and excuze my speling mistaiks I am not englis.

1)What is a barricks. Ive heard people say things like "barricks is your mom **** nob" can someone explayn to me wut tis means pls? I'm not good at translaiting werds so well. :(

2)What duz mean when computer sayz to me, "Build more burrows" It alwaiyz hapins wen I click to build green fyters. :(

3)I hav heard of theez heroes. I tryed swordmastor and demun hunta, they r reely kool, but I didint no there are mor heroes. Wut are the uther ones? I heard of the heroe called the deth nite. Is he good? Wut can he go?

thank u all, sory 4 my bad speling again |||New troll :D

u must4 m3 t3h pwnz04 n0t a n00bz0r liek otherz peopl... u take bladecockz0r and own ther ases! omfg he is teh sex <3|||play campaign. it helps you somewhat. or u can watch replays at www.wcreplays.com or other sites on google if u search.

whats ur native language? maybe we can help|||somwhat means a little|||just watch replays and replays and replays all over until you know all the most cummon combo's/counter/strats/build orders

www.replayers.com is tha place to be

imo|||Quote:




What duz mean when computer sayz to me, "Build more burrows" It alwaiyz hapins wen I click to build green fyters. :(




this guy must be kidding ....

@ darwinDaDawg: I know Im not a mod, but plz dont double post. Just edit ur previous post. Thank you for enthusiasm.

I really cant shake the feeling that someone like snipar has made the acc demun hunta 123, dont know why .|||Quote:








someone like snipar has made the acc demun hunta 123, dont know why .




You're close... so close.... *hint hint*|||it was so obvious that it was me?



[/jk?]|||I don't think this guy Demun Hunta 123 is serious,hes just playing dumb with us.

@Demun Hunta 123:click on peon and then click build button,then READ until you find building named borrow,(if you play orc of course).

And whatafak is snipar?|||Quote:








Hi people,

I am new to tis site, and hav some qweshtins for u guys. I hav startid playing warcraft3 for a wile its aweomse game I luv the green race and the swordmastor but I hav sum qweshtins:

Oh and excuze my speling mistaiks I am not englis.

1)What is a barricks. Ive heard people say things like "barricks is your mom **** nob" can someone explayn to me wut tis means pls? I'm not good at translaiting werds so well. :(

2)What duz mean when computer sayz to me, "Build more burrows" It alwaiyz hapins wen I click to build green fyters. :(

3)I hav heard of theez heroes. I tryed swordmastor and demun hunta, they r reely kool, but I didint no there are mor heroes. Wut are the uther ones? I heard of the heroe called the deth nite. Is he good? Wut can he go?

thank u all, sory 4 my bad speling again




I love that guy's english|||IPod needs a kick in the sack.|||Quote:








I don't think this guy Demun Hunta 123 is serious,hes just playing dumb with us.

@Demun Hunta 123:click on peon and then click build button,then READ until you find building named borrow,(if you play orc of course).

And whatafak is snipar?






Snipar = sniper lord 600|||rofl this is same sh|t that happened when pat magroin was trolling these forums: Every1 thought it was me. I really dont know why I always get blamed... Is it the avatar or something? o_O

EDIT: ROFL, look at that, were both logged on at the same time. I hope this clears things up -_-|||Quote:








IPod needs a kick in the sack.




You DO realize I'm none of those guys I keep saying I am...?|||hi people, thank u all 4 the reeplies.

I doent understand the ferst reeplie, why is there so much number in his ryting?

I am not englis as I said. ya, I forgot to tel u people. I am frum Finland. Very cold here. I cant tok so long now cos I hav to go fishing wit my dadd.



oh, 1 mor qweshtin:

wut is 'replays'? can some1 tell mee? Will they maik me beter at dis game? :y-sneaky:|||Well it's certainly a fake, someone from Finland would never be that stupid. It's not Snypar though, I saw him and whoever-this-is browsing the forum at the same time.

I vote for ignoring.

Edit: Oh, and I think it's warm in Finland at the moment...

Edit Edit: And if some finnish guy spoke such horrible English, he'd say Suomi and not Finland.

So yeah, fake a French guy next time. Else, finlandfreak alarm.|||nice one :p he is fake for sur.

finland - fishing with dad => watched too much cartoons :p

it could also be a very stupid 12 year old kid that just discovered warcraft|||ty IP < 3333|||its da snypar! whats the problem with logging on second account at same time?|||yeah you can do that when having two browsers.|||poor Internet Explorer fool, ever heard about "tabbed browsing"?|||Whatev .|||Quote:








poor Internet Explorer fool, ever heard about "tabbed browsing"?




Thanks for your all powerful wisdom.|||He even changed his location to Finland....

So, ignore then?|||rofl, you guys prolly scared him away by flaming him to the yonder reality -_-

and I only have one browser, tard: IE.

gg.|||ignore this post ><|||PotM > DH |||Quote:








ignore this post ><




this one and all teh others you ever posted.|||2613... you're gonna have a lot to ignore.



i <3 joo all. |||kk, let's be ontopic:
Quote:




How do I be good at this game?




You' don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment