Thursday, April 19, 2012

Looking for orc strategies !

Muhahaha.. hi everybody.. I'm looking for new strategies.. Orc strategies.. please leave message if u got sum' enteresting.. just connect me to the ideea. Thank you..|||www.wcreplays.com

Or mass wyvs.|||browse tru this forum and its archive

www.replayers.com - download and watch other play

or mass wyvern

or headhunter/raider/shaman|||http://war3.worldofwar.net/showthread.php?t=35966

http://war3.worldofwar.net/showthread.php?t=36811

See if either of those are to your liking.|||or mass burrows.|||Batmaster!|||Here's a couple more for the folks interesting in reading up.

http://www.wcreplays.com/articles.php?get=21

http://www.wcreplays.com/articles.php?get=3

These are by my favorite poster on wcreplays.com. His actually skill level is about equal to my own, but he's funny as hell and a respected poster/strategist around their forum.

Ouchies|||Little question: what's most common strat (which units) in an orc mirror?

thnx|||BM for harrassing, grunts, wyverns. That's if you manage to get the offensive and faster tech. Otherwise it's nearly the same but bats instead...at least as far as i've found in mirror matches.

IMO it's almost safer to do a slower tech with more grunts, Vaulanders power push comes to mind but that's my opinion :)|||I find wyverns to be the worst possible unit to use in mirror. Sometimes Im caught with my pants down: I'll attack his base with grunt/raider/walker and he rushes in with grunts/wyverns and i have no nothing to counter

them ... yet. I TP out, normally he attacks me right away, but I still am usually able to defeat him b/c my 1-3 bats that I started training immediately when I saw his wyverns and my raiders and hex are usually enough to pwn those wyverns. To conclude, wyverns are too easily countered in mirror. 1 bat > 1 wyvern, which = worth it for the bat user. In OvU, OvN or even OvH sometimes wyverns are waay better and harder to defeat.|||do any of you know how much damage do Chain Lightning at each level.|||here you go:

http://www.battle.net/war3/orc/units/farseer.shtml|||Quote:








Little question: what's most common strat (which units) in an orc mirror?

thnx




Kodo's. In Orc mirror, grunts are worthy for devour; most of orc units are. For hero's, Take fs/tc or **/tc. Tc is important in mirror for orc.|||2burrow cover 1tower

..so 3towers should be enaugh for protecting your base at the beginning...

Always build first2 burrow near goldmine 4protection and food..

Get rastaman for balnced army or Blademaster for mass raiders.|||rofl he's back!!! XD|||rofl.

Actually, afaik the most used heroes in Mirror are fs fl, bm sh or fs sh....|||Hm, I've seen Tauren Chieftain alot in replays/games of myself. I play orc 4 fun, not rly pro.|||yeah TC is hardly ever used in mirror. =O

No comments:

Post a Comment