Thursday, April 19, 2012

Can destroyers eat everything?

Hi all.

New member here, feeling welcomed allready.

The questions I have about the undead are simple.

The Destroyer unit, can it eat all effects? can it eat ensnare for example? what about doom, poison, soul link & anti magic shells? can they all be devoured?

also a side question that I realy would like be answered.

The game WCIII was around for a quite a while, so is the expansion TFT, and I only play with my friend's copy 'till now, my question is, I wanna play online, so is this game worth it's cost? will people continue playing for, say a year?, and is blizzard still interested in it? how frequently is it updated?, and what are those rumors about a new RTS warcraft?

& thank you for reading.|||I�m not sure about the first question, but WCIII will definately be popular for at least a couple more years considering that it is one of the eSports and there are lots of WCIII leagues, especially in Europe. It is definately worth the money that it costs now and in my opinion it is the best RPG/RTS out there right now.|||Quote:








The Destroyer unit, can it eat all effects? can it eat ensnare no for example? what about doom no, poison no, soul link yes & anti magic shells err. actually i think not, as they're antimagic, but i could be wrong ? can they all be devoured?

also a side question that I realy would like be answered.

The game WCIII was around for a quite a while, so is the expansion TFT, and I only play with my friend's copy 'till now, my question is, I wanna play online, so is this game worth it's cost? yes will people continue playing for, say a year?, yes and is blizzard still interested in it? not really, but who cares how frequently is it updated?, not very, but it's more or less balanced by now and it does get updated from time to time and what are those rumors about a new RTS warcraft? huh what?




socal-style: bold for message!|||Quote:








and what are those rumors about a new RTS warcraft?




That's why they're called rumours.

I officially back everything Infernal said. Including the bit about anti-magic shells. I know just as much about it as he does.|||Quote:




Can destroyers eat everything?




No.



Kodos can, though.|||yeah they can even devour heroes.|||and ensnared griphons.



Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 60 seconds.



lawl|||Destroyers can eat Anti magic shell.|||Quote:








yeah they can even devour heroes.




Oh ho ho ho!!

I gotta try that!!

Thanks for the tip,|||Only if level 10. Try to eat something more expensive, like taurens, chimeras or frost wyrms...|||I hate Taurens... With a passion,|||So do I. But I hate Blade masters more.

No comments:

Post a Comment