Thursday, April 19, 2012

Favorite Race For RT Games poll

Well the title says it all pick your fave race and explain y.|||Dessies ftw.|||roflmao, rt.

Human is the strongest race in all teamgames. w00t.|||human: awesome heroes, towers, cooperative building, great expo capabilities, tanks, mass teleport w/ mortars, riflecaster, gryphon riders.



that, and they had Mages in WCII.|||lol just blizzstrike the sh|t out of anything that moves and mass towers and tanks and joo = teh win! xD|||As I prefer larger games, I like humans for the blizz/strike. They are also the most flexible in changing strats, imo, so it's easiest to cover weaknesses in your general army.|||yeah thats all possible with *cough*expo*cough* =D|||Y, but I find it hard to expo in 2v2 on Turtle Rock with human...|||TR sux for orc... too narrow >_<|||Quote:








Y, but I find it hard to expo in 2v2 on Turtle Rock with human...




blizzcreep red spot...?|||Quote:








blizzcreep red spot...?




that works only in 1v1. Your 2v2 ally will say: gg, noobally. And then he leaves...|||mmz. i forgot it was rt.



















...

...

...

jeez. play at instead.|||Quote:








As I prefer larger games, I like humans for the blizz/strike. They are also the most flexible in changing strats, imo, so it's easiest to cover weaknesses in your general army.




I agree my friend...almost every infantry unit comes from the Barracks, ever spellcaster comes from the Arcame Sanctum, and every machine from the Machine Shop. That my friends, is why I pick Human! |||humans !

water element,tower rush... fast footmen...lots of militia if needed... very flexible race..|||Night Elves Ftw (ftl)

I like them becasue they're just plain cool.

And the fact that I can attack using my Ancient Buildings, too cool. But it's annoying that you need so many Huntresses and they're kinda expensive...|||Quote:








...

...

...

jeez. play at instead.




Second.

AT >>> Solo >>>> Cutting yourself >>>> Dota >>>>>> RT|||Truth. RT > DotA, though.|||Since a week I dont ladder anymore, seems that I have lost my micro. Instead I played 4 dota games this week, and its funny. Not to do it all the time...|||Random? I don't see it on a poll, and it is very balanced race has weaknesses and strengths of all other races.|||they can be sweet and balenced easily, hunts rule and keep of the grove is really good (i <3 tranquility)

No comments:

Post a Comment