Thursday, April 19, 2012

Massed d-orcs

Well, well, well... what do you know? Massed grunts can cut through any massed enemy melee units except upgraded massed ghouls! Unbelievable you say, well ladies and gents it happened to my op. Y'see it was sunny morni... well let's cut the crap. It was after I annihilated my op's army that i decided to attack his base(orc). Unfortunely for me, we were playing three head-on and my other op(human) attacked me, I accidently sent my ghouls to attack my other op(orc). He(orc) was still reeling after his failed attack and only had a small reserve of grunts which he decided to sent and meet my ghouls head-on. 6 ghouls vs. 5 grunts! Score 3-0 to the ghouls! Note: the Grunts were upgraded twice on both attack and armor, ghouls upgraded 3 on attack and 2 on armor.|||na? und? asdfasdfasdfsadf|||I'm not sure whether to insult your wit or your point.|||Quote:








na? und?




I was wondering the same thing... ~~|||lol noog don't play rt.|||Quote:




Massed grunts can cut through any massed enemy melee units except upgraded massed ghouls!




What about massed foots/archers when he had like 2 grunts?
Quote:




Note: the Grunts were upgraded twice on both attack and armor, ghouls upgraded 3 on attack and 2 on armor




you were t3 massing ghouls?oO

xcept if you had shees thats, huh, strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment