Saturday, April 21, 2012

Need help on my undead strategy

I started playing wc3 a few days ago and need help with an undead strategy.

Watch my replay, what do I do wrong, is it a good strategy?

The strategy on my replay: make 12 gargoyles and fully upgrade them, then attack with them plus all my ghouls.



Please tell me all the newbie mistakes I do.

Im playing TFT 1.20c(just bought it)|||thats not a strat, what you had dne is called "mass them all".|||Massing = a strat.|||and especially in RoC massing is a strat|||1: I tried a new tactic today, cryptlord + 5 beetle + 12 ghouls + rod of necromancy. Works sometimes, but not always. Any tips on how I can improve my crypt lord rushing?

2: My friend build archers only, lots of them, then he places them behind like 6 ancient protectors. In the end he buys 2-3 mountain giant and attacks me. How can I counter that tactic? How can I kill his archers behind the protectors?

3: I never buy slaughterhouse or temple of the damned in a game, I stick to ghouls, fiends and gargoyls, is that newbish of me? Is it a "must" to build other units than those?|||Quote:








1: I tried a new tactic today, cryptlord + 5 beetle + 12 ghouls + rod of necromancy. Works sometimes, but not always. Any tips on how I can improve my crypt lord rushing?

2: My friend build archers only, lots of them, then he places them behind like 6 ancient protectors. In the end he buys 2-3 mountain giant and attacks me. How can I counter that tactic? How can I kill his archers behind the protectors?

3: I never buy slaughterhouse or temple of the damned in a game, I stick to ghouls, fiends and gargoyls, is that newbish of me? Is it a "must" to build other units than those?




Dunno bout the first one.

Keep hit and running with units, don't let him get the APs. If he does anyways just build some meat wagons and stay back some while they destroy the APs.

You should atleast get slaughterhouse, temple of the damned is okay but not really required. slaughterhouse has statues (healing/mana) which turn into destroyers which > all.|||Ghouls, Abombinations and Meat Wagons all share attack upgrades, so it is a really good idea to get the Slaughterhouse. While you have the slaughterhouse it's a good idea to get statues as well. Have about 4, 2 with autocast heal and 2 with autocast mana regen.

With ghoul/garg it's advised to get the Deathknight first and then the Dreadlord second. Third hero can be of your choice. The reason for this is the dual aura's. Vampiric aura keeps units alive in combat longer.

Necromancers and Banshee's are the two most underrated casters in the game IMO. However keep this in mind. Skeletons benefit from the attack and armor upgrades that ghouls and Abombinations do. Curse reduces the ability of enemy units to hit by 35%, add Cripple from the Necromancer and they're attacking very very slowly as well.

Ouchies|||if he's turtling just do necrowagons.

(necrowagons = 2-3 meat wagons and 10-12 necromancers. mass raise dead ftw. you may find ghouls helpful.)

No comments:

Post a Comment