Saturday, April 21, 2012

Anyone interested in a UD guide?

Well.. I was thinking to compile a guide for UD from my experience.. including certain maps techniques, race match ups, various BOs and recap some fundamentals and basics that some players tend to lack :P. If enough interest I start writing...|||If you wrote one I couldn't use it, but I'd probably read it.|||Personally no interest, but I like to share ud strats on different maps. But if u make a good guide, it probably will get stickied and all noobs can read it.|||any guide from good players is rather welcome.

plus, i was thinking of smurfing some ud to finally get the hang of ghouls, so gogogo ^.^|||Yes.



Message length.|||Do it up man. The site can only benefit from more guides.|||I want an orc guide =|

No comments:

Post a Comment