Saturday, April 21, 2012

Units that complement fiends in RoC

so, anyways, im new here so hi to all.

i was lately trying out the basic fiend strat in RoC(Build order:Graveyard, crypt, zig, AoD etc) and found myself confused on what to do after i get my second hero, and about 20< fiends.

Any suggestions?

Thnx.|||by the time you have 2 heros (which should be DK and Lich) and 20 or more fiends, you should be able to kill down the other one quite easily.

do upgrades in the graveyard when resources permit

a mass fiend startegy is hard to counter in RoC and even harder with 3 heroes... its imo one of the imba things in RoC and somewhat the mainreason i hate UD-noobs ;-)|||Order your ally to make shaman/tauren in 2v2 :D

I suggest after getting 8 fiends and web and lich (2 heroes), make temple of teh damned and mass fiends/necro. Eventually if you don't know what to do,expo.|||I think that a DK to coil and a DL to sleep will kill the other side, that's because I constantly hate that. So far I've never won in RoC (the only thing I play) against MASSED crypt fiends as night elf, but I've found that bears and dryads/dot might work. The main way to counter it I think is to strike early/harass.|||Quote:








I think that a DK to coil and a DL to sleep will kill the other side, that's because I constantly hate that. So far I've never won in RoC (the only thing I play) against MASSED crypt fiends as night elf, but I've found that bears and dryads/dot might work. The main way to counter it I think is to strike early/harass.




fiends > dyrads and bears. dott's get pwnt too, tnx to piercing attack.|||reign of chaos - nelf vs undead:

KOTG + Archers >> Fiends

Master Talons > Fiends

Alt-Q-Q >> Ghoul-Garg|||Back on topic, to complement fiends, I recommend using some banshees and necros (skeletons) and might want to be using banshees (nobody does) to get yourself some casters (the UD ones don't have anti-caster). Ive found that when playing random bahshees can certainly give you an edge.|||UD doesn't have anti-caster? What about teh antimagic shell?|||Well, banshees work...|||Quote:








reign of chaos - nelf vs undead:

KOTG + Archers >> Fiends




is it implied that i don't have a hero in this one?

|||KOTG is Keeper of the Grove.



complement Fiends with Lurkers.|||Quote:








KOTG is Keeper of the Grove.



complement Fiends with Lurkers.




i know what kotg is....

what the hell's lurkers?|||he was joking, as both lurker and fiend have Burrow ability /in tft/|||which idiot trains > 20 fiends?

5/6 fiends is sufficient, just make casters and some melee for support.|||Quote:








which idiot trains > 20 fiends?




RoC tards?|||Quote:








is it implied that i don't have a hero in this one?








Oh. Now I get what you meant.|||Quote:








Oh. Now I get what you meant.




so what would be the solution?

i know that with ghouls early confrontation against KotG is dangerous. However when the second hero is out(Lich) i could abuse the sh|t out of him, dispelling the entangle and stuff. is this the same for the strat with fiends?|||melee? eventually ghouls, i prefer wyrms... aboms? wtf are aboms? entangle, focus with 6 archers, dead abom, focus on another, dead abom|||Quote:








so what would be the solution?

i know that with ghouls early confrontation against KotG is dangerous. However when the second hero is out(Lich) i could abuse the sh|t out of him, dispelling the entangle and stuff. is this the same for the strat with fiends?




wtf, id rather have the enemy entangle and ff a lousy ghoul than my costly fiend!

and how do you dispel with lich? |||I think that was in reference to being in tier 2 or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment