Thursday, April 19, 2012

Who uses backpack?

Recently I've started to use it. It's especially useful on large maps like gnoll wood. Instead of running all the way back to ur base when creeping, you just make your newly trained unit buy a HPregen scroll. I guess it's pretty risky having expensive items on a footmen though (staff of preservation etc).

I haven't seen any pros using it though, but it might be the next thing :)|||It''s usefull,but risky!

It helps in VERY large maps,cuz when you creep you can't take more than 6 items on hero so use units to take'em!Once i used grunt to take healing salves in harras with grunts(my heroes backpack was full with blades of attack,rings of protection e.t.c.) and it worked well cuz i had nice micro skills! Grunt worked as priest though,but i had to get him away from battle often!|||yeah I think its also that the pro's creep very efficiently, hardly taking any damage from creeps on their units, instead letting summons, w/e take the damage. Most of the time, for the pro's, its enough that they can get 1-2 salves on their 2nd hero when it pops out, and as it is rallying to your army, which is creeping. ;o

But for me, thats definetely a good idea i gotta try it out. =D|||I use it, mostly I have bears bring along potions / staff for my hero.|||switching perma items with consumable during battle sounds interesting...you having 3 pendant of health and 3 +3 rings, then change it with a scroll/tp/potions...

only soloing hero I think.|||I use it as well when creeping as crazy. Like on TR, LT.|||Hmm... If they gain bonuses from stuff like periapt of vitality, it would be cool in big games (FFA's) to load your army with that kinda stuff :) But my sense tells me they don't benefit from those items...|||If I were you, I'd trust my senses on that one. =o|||thats damn ovious...|||Its 2 bad units can't use items like,a footman could use scroll of beast just like hero,it could be a big + in game,or footman could use a tp(lolz).|||i used it while running a tower rush it was a life saver the scrolls of regen and pots helped|||I always wish I upgraded it when it's too late to make use of it.|||Quote:








Its 2 bad units can't use items like,a footman could use scroll of beast just like hero,it could be a big + in game,or footman could use a tp(lolz).




yeah I wanna give all my units ankh of reicarnation -_-|||I would be so imba,but on other hand,it cost to ****!ng much money to give a grunt ankh of reicarnation.|||i feel it's useful , but i havent really gotten into a situation when i have to use it. mostly its quite confusing, cuz u gotta watch for that unit and not let it die.|||I get it if I have the gold for it and it's a large map. Sometimes I just get it for the heck of it. It also eliminates the chance for a creepjacking hero to get the item because one of your units that was right next to the creep that dropped the item can pick it up and give it to your hero later.|||I'm not a big fan,

My carrier is usually MOWED DOWN while running.|||Quote:








I'm not a big fan,

My carrier is usually MOWED DOWN while running.




It's true. Nothing's funnier, though than watching a necromancer trying to meet up with your main force get pulverized.

waddlewaddlewaddlewaddlewaddleHURK, GAHHH!|||=D hahahahahahahaha,

Yup, it's better to go get something with some heroes and some meaty units.|||I only let units be bag-servants when I'm bored with lame opposition. But I agree it's useful but risky. (unfortunely everythings risky)

No comments:

Post a Comment