Saturday, April 21, 2012

Im getting totaly owned somehow?

Yo Guys!

I got some kinda problem, i think i know the game better than this person i play, and i know im faster than him - and i got better micro/macro.

Then guess what of an shock i got when i got totaly owned by this person who never ever had beaten me before. I got one expansion and had just destroyed his. Afterwards he made a counterattack, i had like 70,80 units while he might have 50-60. Oh, well, i think this is the thing. He got like some footmens, some priests, 3! Heroes..omg, i feel more awkward the more i think of it. Somehow i understand while writing this. He got totaly better units, i just feeled like i outnumbered him because i got lots of ghouls and crypt fiends. Well, he got some rifelmens and a couple of mortars, but i still though i would outnumber him, lose some in the deal and then rebuild with all my money. But no, i got owned. I lost all my units and he had a mortar left and finished my base. Grr, arr mighty pirate!! I got so freaking angry.

Anyway, to the problem. I would like to learn more about unit counters. I would like to learn some basics so good that i wont forget them any easy.

I know some stuff like medium armor takes extra damage from piercing, right? And heavy from magic ? And unarmored from siege ? And so on with light armor, but im not sure of that one?

But that might not be needed if someone could help me up with some basic counters.

This guy plays human. Ive got no standard race, cause ive played rather much with all of them. But if i have to choose, i go Orc.

Then for Orc, What should i do if someone goes:

1. Footmens

2. Footmens, Riflemens

3. Footmens, Priests

4. Footmens, Sorcs

5. Riflemens, Priests

6. Riflemens, Sorcs

Or rather than making all theese combination , what units counter what units?

For example, what should i have done when i saw him going with sorcs, priests, footmens, some rifles and a couple of mortars?

I understand now that a beginning of a massghoul to get ahead (witch i succeded with) and then get crypt fiends wasnt the best thing to do.

Anyway, i think you have got an idea of what i need more knowledge about.

I will appriciate all kind of hints and ideas you could have in your mind.

/Simon

[Sorry about my bad english, if there is something you think i should correct, just tell me and i might learn something usefull ;-) thx in advance]|||FS/TC chainwave with grunts & raiders would probably take care of most of that stuff. I'd throw in either some shamans to purge out WEs/etc, or a witch doc with stasis trap. Then again I could be wrong because orc is my worst race, although this usually works for me.|||www.worldoflan.mine.nu/scratch2.w3g

We played 1.18 because he didnt have battlenet version.

If you can watch it or open in Wc3chart or something,

you might be able to give me some more advice ?

I would be really gratefull.

Im not to good with all short words like , "we" and stuff..|||Quote:








FS/TC chainwave with grunts & raiders would probably take care of most of that stuff. I'd throw in either some shamans to purge out WEs/etc, or a witch doc with stasis trap. Then again I could be wrong because orc is my worst race, although this usually works for me.




Just to be sure, FS Faar Seer ? TC , Tauren Cheiftan ? WEs , Water Elementals?|||Yes, Fs = Far Seer, TC = Tauren Chieftan, WE = Water Elemental. There should be some guide round here somewhere with the abbreviations.

No comments:

Post a Comment