Thursday, April 19, 2012

A sort of newbie requiring help...

I bought Warcraft III and FT as soon as they were out, but as a played with an old computer and a telephone line, the experience was not terrible (ever tried to attacks an ennemy and see your whole army FREEZE for one minute ?) Now, with my brand new killing machine and high-speed internet, I'm ready to return. But I'm quite rusted...

So, let's start by the beginning. the start-up sequence. Is this one good for Humans ?

A) Three peasants on the mine

One barrack

One altar

Two peasants traning

B)The first peasant out build a farm

The second peasant build a wood drop zone.

C)The third trained peasant goes to the mine

D)As soon as a building is over, the pesant is sent to build a second farm.

E)The second freed peasant is sent to the mine...

F)I began to train 1 Archmage, and Footmen. I build ASAP a second barrack, then a forge, while continuing building farm (more or less two peasants buildings, five collecting gold, four-five wood)

G)As soon as I have 4 footmen , I hit ressearch defend, then I began creeping (as as soon as possible, I build 4 rifleman, then I pass to second level, after upgrading a little)

No comments:

Post a Comment