Saturday, April 14, 2012

Copyrights of B.O

[:1]Well, I have been an online gamer for quite a while to say the least and thus I have seen, studied and analyzed amount of replays, pro-players and the so called "gosu strategies".

Yet to my astonishment, my own particular B.O as in base build up used to be laughed and abused a lot, particularly in this version.

I would like to provide you with a written account of how I do my own, as in belonging to mine and no one else;

Three acolytes into the mine fast and one ghoul for lumber

Take one acolyte and make a crypt and a -_igurat (keyboard not functioning).

Wait for the last acolyte and make an alter.

Then build a graveyard when your gold hits 220

One ghoul when your crypt is ready

Hit the button for a Shop

Then one ghoul again and simultaneously press fast the button for your first hero

Create another -_igourat

Upload a tower

At some point you will have funds for your first fiend

And last but not least when your hero arrives, buy as quickly as possible skeleton wards and a dust

And by that time, a fiend will come out

Ergo, the creeping begins

I usually go t2 when I have 3 fiends because they argument is that my style and my belief is that having two heroes faster might imply not being so defensive as a UD race in the progress and process of the game.

In addition, another kind of a constructive argument is that a faster hero is more reliable and more defensively effect than having 1-2 fiends.

To my tremendous surprise and thus shock, I see heavily plenty of UDs using my own bo: the same one most used to mock about and therefore classify me as a "Noob".

I have no reason to lie nor pride to indulge is but I am glad that a "Noob" like me has brought shade some more light into generally the UD's BO, even though I will not be ever respected and appreciated for bringing something new from my Newbiness.

...

As well as a replay which even though it was generally a bad game for me my and my partner, there was quite a suspicion that one of the was using MH; as in map hack. It is not that we haven't lost before, but it was one of those "strange" games where you sense that something is definitely wrong here and that particular something is not an experienced you have been used to be for in Rt.

Ps: I tried to upload it but it failed so if anyone would like to have a 2-5 minutes watch please let me know so I could gladly send to Him/Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment