Monday, April 16, 2012

Human Archmage/Sorcerer tactic

Basicly make a big ish army, with at least 2 priest, max size 24 units. Use your Sorcerer to make one of your units invisable, and try to get that unit to the back of your enemy's main base, then use the archmage to teleport to it, job done. thats unless they have some way of detecting invisable units.|||wow! -_-



use criters and tanks, kthxbai|||Indeed, critterport with tanks is way more effective. Sorcs take ages to kill a building anyway.

If you want to use sorcs, go invisimortar.|||inviz am + blizz on acos when ud is teching is teh "**** you nooblar"|||am foot push and tping out is just as effective if you have your expo secured.. :[|||I mean using a staff and put your am behind the gold mine, not being hit by the citadel or towers.

_________



Wow, i can edit y post after several hours, kew kew|||LOL

The first time I login to these forums in ages and looky here, what an amazing, top of the line human strategy I find!!

This too good! Well, time to own Grubby I guess :D!







NOT.

Anyways to ipod and twisted, great success on keeping the forums alive guys, they weren't as decayed as I expected them to be....|||how ya doing? still listening lottas of death and black?

___

sry for chat|||/thread hijack

yea, I was really bored with wc3 sucking on my comp so I stopped playing for a while and I was on a CS 1.6 Cal team with some friends, but CS gets boring too fast for me. After 2 months of playing it I couldn't sleep without thinking about the good old times with owning at WC3.

And yea I still listen to lots of melodic death, not so much black tho...

How about you?|||Just finished the college, so, Im doing pretty nothing. Playing nothing, but any singleplayer game. Still metal, but also punk and almost-emo bands.

|_|;

||



[/hj]

yeah, Am pwns, woohoo|||zomg hai fba ;o

No comments:

Post a Comment