Thursday, April 12, 2012

Humans against BM rush!

[:1]Ugh help a noob, I want to get back into WCIII 1v1's, and human is my style, but I get OBLITERATED by a BM rush, the human's natural defences are so weak and BM has a damage buff, a speed buff, invisibility, and the ability to walk through units... ALL AT LVL 1, AAAAGH.

It gets me so frustrated losing all my peasants and militia, what should I do? My only strat against it is attempt to double stun with MK, all the while hitting him with militia and footies (if i have them) and HOPE he goes away. I know arcane tower is a possible solution (not perfect), but it costs so much money (which sets you back early game) to put up and takes so long to build...

ty for helping out a newb beforehand!|||You could seal your base from bigger units like hero if you build properly, though it has one major drawback: you may trap your hero inside when you TP. A better solution is to use single entrance/exit build, you could trap his BM with a building farm on entrance(WW can't walk through buildings) when he goes invisible in your base, then he will have to either fight to death(you gain good XP and time to creep while he revives BM) or TP(350 bucks).

No comments:

Post a Comment