Monday, April 16, 2012

In case anyone cares (lols and rofls)...

wweorcster has sadly left us forever.

His noobiness may have been amusing in the beginning, even causing some old guys to come back to this forum to laugh at him, which is why I left him unbanned until now, but being a total re�ard does not go well with not believing people who are more intelligent than you, even if there are like ten of them, and thus, in the end he got plain insulting, which is why he has now been taken away to the eternal forum graveyards by the banmobile.

Worry not, my friends, for I called in the official castration team before he was taken away. The forum traditions of golden and glorious times shall not be forgotten.

On a side note, thanks to RoK for reporting wweorcster's latest thread. Due to the holidays here at the moment I can't go to the cybercaf� on my way home from school and am thus slightly more inactive, but I'll pop by once every few days.

That's about it. Time to get back to normal and help the more friendly newcomers.

One last thing though. The cross on wweorcster's grave, beside those everburning candles. RIP.



DP-EDIT: And I'm the poor guy who got dragged out of retirement to ban him...Still, nice finishing touches :p

No comments:

Post a Comment