Thursday, April 12, 2012

New to the game, need help with a build order.

[:1]if anyone could help me out with just a basic build order for orcs to kind of help me get started in a game so that i don't fall too far behind from the beginning i'd really appreciate it.|||Granted, I'm still classified as a "n00b" compared to most, but I think the most common BO goes something like this:

  • 5 peons to to gold

  • order two peons at town hall

  • first one to get back with load of gold goes to build an alter

  • second one back builds barracks

  • first peon out of hall makes burrow

  • second one goes to wood

  • get two more peons

  • if your timing is right, your alter should finish at the same time as your first burrow, so select your hero of choice

  • peon from alter goes to gold, peon from burrow makes another, then goes to wood

  • peon from barracks goes to gold, two from hall go to wood



You should have started making grunts as soon as your barracks is done.

Hope this helps!

1 comment:

  1. Well, mine is different since I lone creep, and afterwards scout windwalking with the BM. I build altar and burrow, then 2 peons to go to gold, keep pumping peons and sending them to lumber. As soon asi the burrow is finished, the same peon builds another burrow, and as soon as I hit 50 lumber I send one of the lumber peons to build a barracks. I keep pumping lumber peons until I have 12 gathering wood.5 of them later on go to an expansion.

    ReplyDelete