Monday, April 16, 2012

orc vss NE

I just got my 25 wins with UD, so i'm trying out the orcs (since they pestered me so with the bm).

I have the greatest trouble with the NE.

I usually grunt rush them but to little avail. typically i can take out enough of their base to slow them down, but then have to get out of there because they focus fire a grunt or two and then my hero, and i'm left with little. I usually tp out at that point, or at least run and hopefully they won't follow. I do use a speed scroll, and typically a bm, or sometimes a FS. Is there any other tricks i need to know? Once they either go hunts or bears i have a LOT of trouble. I have tried throwing in wyverns, which they cream pretty well, kinda expected for orc i guess, and i've also tried tauren, but usually by the time i get there they've attacked me to the point where i can't mess with that anymore.

Any suggestions?

Oh, and I love being able to use the raider's net to slow down that darn hero and grunt focus fire him!!!! TAKE THAT!|||try taking some demolishers, raiders, batriders and headhunters. send a wave or 2 then send ur hero and his unit. the demolishers must be first to take out the protectors. the batriders and raiders takeout the alter, ancients of lore, war and wind. then the rest to finish them off. first research burning oil and the batrider upgrades. troll regeneration, and the grunt upgrade WILL help, so will the orb of lightning and mini great hall for expanding to other gold mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment