Wednesday, April 18, 2012

sooooooooooo guys.... \o/

I'm leaving for France tomorrow morning. First, I'll be on holiday with my parents for a week, then I'll go into a french family and live in St Malo for a year. I don't know how active or inactive I'll be, but if all else fails I'll pop by from time to time from an inet cafe. I spose my host family should have some kind of inet, but I don't know how frequently I'll be able to use it. Anyway, we'll see. Behave yourselves, don't let the noobs get you down, and don't overdo it with teh spamming, else I'll send DP after you... :]

bbai,

RakkauS|||can a mod transfer this to ot/community forums? :p|||I could; I posted it here on purpose, as I'm mod here.

On a side note, my parents changed plans and we're not starting thursday, but friday instead. lols|||Bonvojā�,hope you will show french peeps how to play warcraft!|||Quote:








Bonvojā�,hope you will show french peeps how to play warcraft!




hehe nicley done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and bye (dont know who u are but bye)!! ^^|||Topher is T_Ting as he's writing this. Topher will miss rakkaus. Topher doesnt know what to say. Topher is going to a corner now to cry :(|||^emo keke|||Don't worry ipod, I'll keep half an eye on this place.

PM's are welcomed to report people, as I'm busy elsewhere :o|||boo

I hate French keyboards.|||I love France, I just got back from a huge overseas trip a few weeks ago and I spent a lot of time in France catching up with old friends

No comments:

Post a Comment