Wednesday, April 18, 2012

sudden idea

Would anyone be interested in a tourney? Like a 1 v 1 elimination. This im suggesting in response to all the trash talk, but I think it�d be really fun. Im a really good host on west (ping never higher than 40 on west) and a pretty good east and north host (ping is around 70 on those servers).

Come one come all =)|||It's been tried back in the good times when there were actually good players, including a handful of pro players, active here, and didn't work then, so I doubt it would work now with all the noobs around (not meaning you).|||1 pro is enough... I go in and lets start =]

nah joking, not interested, I rarely play melee|||The idea sounds good, except it was attempted by many players so long ago. I remember 'FFL's dream' of forming a forum/tournament for this forum. LoL, gg failed.|||Again, back when we had good players here ~_~|||as long as there are enough people willing to participate its fine with me ^_^, though I myself wouldn't compete off course.|||awww ok well, if anyone ever is up for sumthing tourney-ish, id be happy to host, maybe play a few. plus...maybe if the "noobier" people (as they are described) actually got to play with un-noobier peeps, theyd improve. Thats how i improved. A good friend of mine who is a shaman of my Lordaeron clan REPEATEDLY kicked my ass, but with each loss, i learned a little bit more. With practice wit a good player, comes alot of good exp..even when u continously lose =)

No comments:

Post a Comment