Monday, April 16, 2012

UD vs NE, why to finish and not wait

Alright I was playing an melee game the other day, I was UD (like normal) and the opponent was NE. I don't have an replay (wich is a shame) but the NE guy pwned me, really he did... He told me I was a noob and I should quite, but he left my base with my aco's left, 2 zigs and I think something else. I quickly build 2 crypts, made 4/5 ghouls (lumber) and started pumping out gargs. Before I forget he had hunters with bouncing glaives. Well he tryed to hit my base again with some more hunts, but my gargs pwned the **** out of him at that time (I had about 6 by the time he was back and my hero (DK)). Well he ran, and I followed him with the gargs and saw he had dryads, so I quickly build and slaughterhouse and made meat wagons, he came with the dryads and you guessed it, I beat him back, the only trouble was i had to go ...

But this is an example why you need to always just finish an player of and don't think he will quite by himself ... ;)|||lol i love pwning cocky noobs who think they r pro but yeah most ne go hunts/dryad on ud cause hunts own fiends and ghouls with researched stuff and bouncing glaive and then dryads to take out destros hich most ud playerrs go....well at least that ive seen but i play alot of ud when i was ne i usually get stuck with the newbier players when im ne (idk why) but i win enough games and then i go mass dryads and let them cover melee and i dance dryads pretty well and keep them alive but i need to work on using abolih manually for skeles vs ud cause they dont auto abolish them but yeah i need to work on my strats so yeah ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment