Thursday, April 12, 2012

COMPLETE beginner needs solo advice please

[:1]I'm just starting to play this game (just Reign of Chaos so far) and am playing solo custom games. It seems that, even playing against 1 computer opponent on easy, I'm having difficulty really getting my army off the ground before the opponent finds and/or stomps me. For example, using the Forest Walk map, playing Undead, I get an army and a Hero together, my base is coming along nicely, I set out to creep my hero up a few levels and invariably run smack into the opposing force, which decimates me. Or I'm out and they attack and decimate my base. Any idea as to what I might be doing wrong? Also, are there any guides/tutorials for the complete noob solo player? Everything I've seen seems geared toward Battlenet games, which I'm not interested in at this point. I want to get some training doing solo stuff before making a fool of myself in such a setting. ;) Thanks much for any advice/info!|||ye im having the same problem. like im pretty good at producing a large army but i cant seem to win battles against their people. sometimes i make like almost 20 more units than them in the whole game. i have no idea how to beat a computer easy.|||The thing about wc3 ladder is simple. You have to scout always. As undead, you should have a shade in their base always seeing what they are doing. Try to best counter what they do. You also need small amount of micro to win battles. If you wanna move all of your units do this, double click all of the same units press Ctrl+# and every time you press the # you can move them/focus fire at the same time without having to double click or select them all each. If you don't get pitlord () as first hero then get deathknight, and remember to spam coils on damaged units.|||It's easy .. just type the -ngne from the beggining of the game .. they will have the same gold and experience as you get, because if you don't type that you'll get only half of their experience ang gold they get ..|||Quote:






View Post

It's easy .. just type the -ngne from the beggining of the game .. they will have the same gold and experience as you get, because if you don't type that you'll get only half of their experience ang gold they get ..




What does this mean exactly, is it a console command?

I've started playing this with 3 friends now, I only played the solo campaign back when the game was new. I'm starting to get the hang of it with using quick keys and better unit grouping but the management is still hard.

I'm currently able to keep even pace with the computer when I practice 1v1 on a small map. I play UD against the NE. The biggest problem is actual battles when they get large, with the whole screen full of troops I don't know what to focus on so it's just a messy free for all until my guys are dead.

Beating the computer seems hard because it can do multiple things at once in ways that are hard for players. At the same time I want to learn so my plays work against human beings not some special anti-pc strategy.|||There is a lot just look online

-Vawngo Charlie|||Quote:






View Post

It's easy .. just type the -ngne from the beggining of the game .. they will have the same gold and experience as you get, because if you don't type that you'll get only half of their experience ang gold they get ..




Ur Sure you aint talking about dota? o_0

As far as I remember you cant do that in normal games....o_0|||He means playing against an Easy computer, I think.|||Despite Blizzard's contention that it's been keeping WoW customers informed of system problems at all times, some players contend that the company has been slow to react to complaints and reluctant to offer support when problems arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment