Thursday, April 12, 2012

A little help, please?

[:1]Okay, so I've been playing WC3 TFT for awhile, but I can't seem to win in any battle.

I don't have a specific race, even though I hate NE, so that's out of the questions.

I hate having to expand because that keeps making me insecure about keeping the other bases safe.

Orcs are fun to play with and all, I really don't seem to have any trouble with that one.

UD are hard to play, I don't know why, they just are.

So I need your help here.

I need to:

1) Pick a race.

&

2) Get better at it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tanks XD|||You dont need "a little" help, you need an entire army of advicers :)

First you should start simply picking a race (I play NE, but if you hate them I would recomend orcs) and try to optimize time.

Wich builds ends faster? Wich ones you cant use if others arent completed at the time? How many units you may produce before "that" tech is completed and can produce the next? Where you have to look at each moment?

Then look at units armours and attack. Headhunters are better deals great damage against unarmored NE, but nasty againts human footsoldiers...

Combine units and look at wich ones is making the oponent, and then counter them. For example demolishers against huntress.

Explore the map. Keep some kind of exploration and creepjack him.

If you dont like an expansion map, set it thumbs down.

There are some "big" maps easier for people who dont like expos. Turtle rock is one of them: All the gold mines are red creep, or war-zoned.

If won a battle and the enemy army is in his base, set a unit or something in each path he can get out, and place an ambush.

Go creeping until he gets out again and repeat.

Have good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment