Monday, April 16, 2012

Massing Hunts at t1

Hey guys im new to frozen throne, but have played roc for a while. I play a lot of 4v4 random team with ne and notice that if i build 2 aow and mass hunts for the early rush or harass i can completely trash 2 people usuallly.

Are hunts the champs of t1? How would 1 defend against this?|||As orc, you must harass/rush him with a Fs or bm (unlikely). That will give you some time to do anything else.|||a ghoul rush when there are only 1-2 archers. If they're going straight for hunts, a small map against UD is your enemy. The UD can send in 2-3 ghouls and have the hero right behind with a necro scroll. So then you kill off a couple ghouls and so he has 4 skellies.

Also, anything in the air!!! I've destroyed NE with gargs once because they saw a few fiends stacked in my base with my hero, and i just came to the back side and took out the gold mine. After that, it's the UD's turn to take out the army.|||my point is i can get 12 hunts in 4 mins, 3 ghouls isnt going to beat that|||UD tower rushes are brutal against straight hunts. If you know what you're doing. Take tons of acos with you. I had a guy pull that on me, even w/ immolation he got towers up and aco surrounded the dh. it was sad.|||you dont even need to tr, getting ~2 towers in yourbase is enough. once you have a handful of gargs out its your game.

personally i never use ghouls and fiends would own hunts anyway. point is, its extremly risky to mass hunts, you need to put a l o t of early pressure on the fundead, which good opponents will be able to fend of with imbe ud bases.

if you insist on it, id recommend kotg triaow hunts no tech at all and tower aow rush.|||alright im getting the consensus that it wouldnt work to well, but what about 4v4? 4 ne's all massing hunts for the rush, then teching to dryads/hippo rider/dott/dotc|||Quote:

my point is i can get 12 hunts in 4 mins, 3 ghouls isnt going to beat that

Yeah, 3 ghouls -__-|||Micro with a few archers in the back to pick off.

No comments:

Post a Comment