Monday, April 16, 2012

Noob!!...please don't kill me

Hey I just started playing War 3 FT on Bnet and I could really use some advice. Like what is a good race for a new player. Also I coudl really use help with starting a match things like how many gatherers to put on gold, where to scout, what heros to start with and what should i start creeping. Any advice you guys could give me or any guides you could point me to would be really helpful. Thanks in advance!|||http://www.battle.net/war3/basics/|||orc and nelf are easy to play with creep green...-.-...IP dont start flammin me in this|||orks are easy,because units are strong but expensive,for newbie players pick shadowhunter as first hero!Tech,and then pick up some of strats,im sure someone could give you a strategy that you could master and focus on!

Actully you can try all races,except undead,they will make you confused!

EDIT:What is your nick @ battle.net?and where do you play(northrend,azorot n ****)|||Name: AnsemxthexWise

Realm: Azeroth

yea undead was too zerg like for me...bad memories haha

and i keep getting owned by the computer even on easy...so yea i could use any strategy anyone thinks would work|||Play the campaigns.

If you still get owned, look at a rep or two to get you going. Maybe even a rep of the computer owning you.|||I found NE easy to play, I'm still getting used to Orcs..they require more work :P|||i found the best learning tool to be random race. play a couple of games, get owned a few times. learn from mistakes. if you played starcraft build on those skills and work in the hero levelling process. im definitely no expert, but ive won a few games.

No comments:

Post a Comment