Thursday, April 12, 2012

U.s.e.l.e.s.s

[:1]Even though the aforementioned title is in "Attack Mode", I thought I would start of defensively;

This will be for those particular games who are keen on learning and practicing their skills and movements as well as intending to climb up higher in this challenging and competitive RTS/RPG called Wc3.

The complain is surfaced roughly around the 2 Random Team Ladder. So for short I will classify it as 2RTL.

I have been an online game for approximately 5-7 years. I was never into the whole "moaning culture" in terms of heroes, items, races and so on and so forth. Until the newest version of Frozen throne arrived; 1.23, and after managing of reaching -6 from -35 and even having a rank of 1100, it all went down again.

I kept pushing and pushing and pushing to reduce my own personal - but then I realized the following:

I started question how much percentage of my victories and defeats relied on me, my allies and enemies as well as the concept of chance/Luck.

During my time while being 25, views of the old "Rt calculates your percentage with the rest and that is how you have a match with four players in total", "If you dislike, despise to say the least RT then f*&�&$ play solo" and "Blizzard ensures that the high level players should never feel safe".

A before I forget, I still remember the old school phrase "Get a f*��$* better laptop/PC you f$�$*�".

Yet enough about the, the fact is:

Personally, I would prefer the Level calculations of your allies and enemies had a range of + 5 or -5 for instance. It is disrespectful, abhorent to say the least, that I am forced and enslaved to end up with a 1 Level ally regardless if sometimes, R.A.R.E.L.y he is a Gosu/pro man.

It does unjust when it becomes to teach and educate the "primitive Newbie" of the significant basics in WC3 such as spend your gold and make units as well as hitting the tp button once in a while.

I have no social/gaming hatred towards the PNs since I used to be one as well. Probably one of the worse ones that would get easily abused.

Fact 2, the solution is not "Solo". Who has the right to take away the amusement and enjoyment when cooperating and collaborating with someone who is probably 4-5 hours away from your country?

There is strong evidence, empirically in my head that individuals who play top-rank solo, tend to be quite bad when switching in RT and vice verse. That alone, illustrates that the skills in one type of game are different to the other even though they both shared some common aims, skills and objectives.

Honestly, I feel that often I do not enjoy the gaming experience in RTL even though I am extremely passionate when having to communicate with an ally for the same cause. I personally end up swearing heavily as if I was literally Goddless and on top of that quitting every now and again.

Therefore, my whole "epic" confession is that I would prefer to loose in a game where I know my possibilities of winning are 40 percent to 60 percent loosing because then I would more likely be more motivated to carry on and on. Thus, I do not enjoy "easy" wins of any particular type because "easy" for me is nothing more than just a quick walk to the Supermarket and nothing more left to offer me.

But in order to carry on the burden of "learning process" I would prefer better and more fair matches up, at least in the level-wise scenario.

Thank you for your time and effort, and I hope I havent been classified as and old and tiresome Drama Queen.|||I can't understand the vast majority of your post. I believe you are saying that a recent update has changed the way teams are built in Random Team Ladder matches and you no longer find it balanced.

You are also saying that easy matches are no fun, and that you would rather lose a hard match than win an easy one, is this correct?

And you are saying that switching to solo matches isn't a sufficient solution because team and solo games require different tactics, yes?|||"I can't understand the vast majority of your post. I believe you are saying that a recent update has changed the way teams are built in Random Team Ladder matches and you no longer find it balanced"

Well I would use the word "fair" but whatever floats anyone's boat I guess.

"You are also saying that easy matches are no fun, and that you would rather lose a hard match than win an easy one, is this correct?"

Correct. I do not find amusement or even the slightest happiness in those particular matches. I might want to buy a shotgun and blow off my laptop when I loose, even become a bit of "emo" if the loosing streak is a lot but nevertheless it would actually push me to keep on improving.

"And you are saying that switching to solo matches isn't a sufficient solution because team and solo games require different tactics, yes?"

I think it is a constant abuse if someone repeats "play solo then". Why? I do not have the right to only enjoy rt? Why do I have be pressured to change to solo if solo does not bring me excitement and enjoyment?

So in all three statements you have said, the conclusion is that they are all correct.

T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment