Saturday, April 14, 2012

Whats the Crazyist Strat you've seen or Done?

[:1]In 2v2 games me and my friend go mass gyro copters and when we have 4 groups of them we attack very fun. We've had some funny games. Anybody else know some more crazy strats?|||I have done the mass Gyro-copters before and it is quite fun. They cover the ENTIRE screen after all. I couldn't even see the enemy ground troops .|||tinker and bats, gg nub|||Another one We just recently did was a March of the ents

Lots And Lots of ancient protectors it was quite fun. We lost quite a few games doing that till we won one|||Only heroes is the funnest imo. Just mass towers in your base and go 3 heroes. Its insanely fun.|||The funniest game I ever played was when I got a Demonhunter and manaburnt the enemies hero.

On a more serious note, apart from agreeing with Snypar and loving trihero, it's also fun to tower up, get master banshees and possess enemy workers. If you think dk lich nuke is bad, try dk mk lich...|||oh yeah i forgot to mention that ^_^;;|||bm,sh,tc + bats and tower up rules,with orc!|||hey look, this forum is still here.

solo warden, mass moon wells, tech straight to mass chims, gg. risky and doesn't work sometimes, but it's awesome when it does. tanks blow this to hell.|||hola its thedoug!|||The most absurb strategy was actually quite a good one for a starter.

In a match of 2v2, they kept on ghoul rushing for 20 minutes.|||We used to just go a hero, no units, in team games. We won a lot of 2v2's with most of the heros in the game.

A fun one though is doing a 4v4 AT and have everyone get just a panda. It works well.

We've also done suicide tech to frosties. We play 2 orcs and 1 undead. The orcs both go BM and harass as hard as we can and feed the gold to the undead. Its easy to get 3 frosties in 5 minutes.

As NE it wasnt uncommon for me to only hire units from merc camps until I reached tier 3.

As NE i've built my entire base in my opponents base. Build your first AoW close enough to one of his buildings to make contact, build the moonwells a little bit back. This works great against another NE or Undead.

The two hero before a unit technique is great and works really well. Have all of your partners go Beastmaster and Firelord, you'll have 8 heros and a ton of summons when your opponents are just starting to put out units.|||man I love your crazy strats, magicivian ^_^|||I once tried to get 100 peasants. After getting a ****load of peasants, I started building additional town halls in my base, aswell as tons of towers at all entrences to my base. I got two expansions as well - the second one was the hardest. When I got to the expansion, I had only a few seconds of militia-time and then I was forced to fight with regular peasants.

When I had about 60 of them, my enemy attacked. So I turned every single peasant in my base into a militia. My enemy got scared and ran.

My plan that after getting 100 peasants I was going to speed-build a town hall outside his base, upgrade it and defend it with towers. And then I was going to convert every peasant into a militia and attack. However, my enemy got siege, destroyed my towers and then used AoE on my peasants. It was a very sad day.



Another really fun but extremely lame idea: I was playing AT 4v4 on Friends. On that map, in the top right corner, there is a little bit of land. So instead of building units, I just protected my town with towers while I gathered resources. As soon as I could get one, I bough a zeppeling and took it to the upper right corner. There I constructed a town hall and as many towers I could fit - it must have been over twenty.

When all my friends' bases were destroyed they started looking for my hidden town hall. With air. It was a slaughter, I've never seen gryphons die that fast. Of all the times I've hidden bases (and that's sadly more then I'd like to admit - being lame is really fun), that was probably the best.|||Ya i've done that one too. The map with the four corner bases only accesible by air. We rushed and took all 4. The ended up slaugtering our main bases but they never could take out our corner bases. it was quite a funny game.|||A noob on Kalimdor server used mercs and put 'em in ambush positions. Used sorcs to make them invisible. I was ambushed at every corner...but when i reached his base there was no tower to be seen...plus no true resistance 'cept from two footies. one of the most craziest and funniest strats if you ask me... |||one thing that i really like doing is making my whole army invisible and creating an ambush. Really fun to do but hard. I did it in a 4v4 and managed to take out all the range with knights before they figured it out.|||ever tried surrounding a hero with invisible units? Its hilarious, and the enemy will often be extremely confused and even call you a hacker =D|||Quote:






View Post

ever tried surrounding a hero with invisible units? Its hilarious, and the enemy will often be extremely confused and even call you a hacker =D




zomg you stole my idea!

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7...ndstylefu1.jpg

oh, and in rt:

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7...walkinghk4.jpg

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...ongtouslg2.jpg

yay.|||dual hero dk dl only

and mass footies with archmage....micro ftw :)

mass chims+ warden vs mass tanks bats raiders and tauren warden should have lvl 3 blink and 2 fan :)|||3VS3

Loads of towers

Mass bats + Mass Siege Tanks + Mass Chims = GG

Heroes teleporting on sheep in their base :P|||2 x 2.

Orc & UD

Orc went only dual heroes (Far seer and Tc or sh...can't remember) teched asap and went Master shamen + tauren while giving money for undead who made tri-crypt massing ghouls, delaying a bit it's tech. On lost temple.



LOTAS of harasses. and funny.|||or just go solo bm and use all your combined micro and macro power to bitch the enemy with the bm

pool your ally and he'll take care of units

keke|||Quote:




or just go solo bm and use all your combined micro and macro power to bitch the enemy with the bm






Specially with ud or nelf i guess.

Arcane and n(er)ub towar are da sux0rz btw ='(|||Nah, they I are both very useful in solo. I usually hotkey my nerubian, along with the necropolis when there is a battle in my base: free "cold arrows" ftw!

Arcane towers are good too, especially when you are getting harassed or something, free manaburn on hero + additional damage to summons like wolves is actually really nice for defensive humans ^^.|||i think he meant it sucks to face them (which is true tt). if not he's noobier than i thought keke :o|||exactly -_-

When harassing, that tings are a nightmare o_o|||Ok, just making sure. I was a little surpised when I first read your post. Anyhow, it's not that hard to keep your DH out of arcane's tower range and if he turtles in or camps just run around the outside of his base I guess, if he's scared of you harassing his creeping/whatever. As for BM harassing acolytes, I strongly advise not to do it unless your opponent is clearly noob. When playing against a player with decent micro(assuming he abuses his tower/ghouls w/e) he will be able to force you to TP without you killing a single acolyte, and I doubt you want to do that. The only harassment with Bm against Ud is simply appearing near his base and attracting his attention while creeping green spots with grunts or just plain and simple harassing his creeping/stealing items etc.

PS @ twisted orc: I added you to MSN so I could talk to you about that torrent or w/e. ^^ (my msn is:cobhc247@hotmail.com|||Quote:








As for BM harassing acolytes, I strongly advise not to do it unless your opponent is clearly noob. When playing against a player with decent micro(assuming he abuses his tower/ghouls w/e) he will be able to force you to TP without you killing a single acolyte, and I doubt you want to do that.




that's so true. bm harassing sucks hard against ud unless you're level three or higher and have boots. or you need to be damn good at creepjacking. anyways, fs grunt pushing at level two is so much easier with speedscroll.


Quote:








cobhc247@hotmail.com




duh. :p|||walach was king at solo hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment