Saturday, April 14, 2012

New to warcraft 3

[:1]Hey guys i am a dota player after so long and plan to play warcraft 3 now. Well i am kinda noob here. Can anyone tell me what is the best race to use is there any good strategy for that race. I am really noob here.|||Well, thats just whats happening with Warcraft nowadays isn't it? People play the mods rather than the real game itself... I got a word for all you DotA players out there...

PLAY THE GAME FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE MODS YOU R.E.T.A.R.D.S!!!!

I may be a little harsh there...nevertheless

Noobs can choose any race to play and lose...every race has its advantages and disadvantages...

God! I'm getting annoyed with every word I type!

Its guys like you that go "Oh, I'm great in DotA" but actually they either never played the real game or s.u.c.k so bad at it!!

You know what? I'm gonna stop typing now! You DotA players who never played the REAL game before can go First Blood yourself... |||we hab lotas of threads. search em.



Darkdwarfe u suck.|||Okay, okay...

I shouldn't have gotten berserk there...that wasn't cool...sry but i couldn't control myself...

Anyway, i don't think there is actually a thread around here that tells you what is the best race to play... |||The fact that noone moans about dh bear dryad in this kind of thread is the sad proof that these forums are not active enough.

Anyways.



There is no strongest race. Most common heroes and units are:

human

am mk / am mk pala / am naga / am bstm / am fl / am fl pala / mk pala / mk pala blm / blm am / am panda pala

foot caster / rifle caster / rifle caster mortar / knight copter / knight tank / tank gryph / gryph copter / mass tanks / mass casters / towers

undead

dk lich / dk lich cl / dk lich dl / dk lich naga / dk naga / lich dk / lich dl / dl panda / lich panda / dk panda / dk lich dr / dk pl / bstm fl

ghoul destro / ghoul garg / fiend destro / fiend shee / necro wagon / garg abo / garg frosty / abo fiend / ghoul fiend

orc

bm tc / fs tc / bm sh / fs sh / fs naga / fs fl / bstm fl / sh tinker / sh tc / fs panda / tc panda

grunt raider / grunt pult / grunt shaman / grunt sw / grunt wyv / grunt raider kodo / wyv bat / mass bats / mass raiders / tauren headi casters

elf

dh bstm tinker / solo panda / dh panda / dh naga / dh naga pl / dr panda / dh kotg / bstm panda / solo warden / warden panda / warden kotg

bear dryad / bear dryad faerie / chippo / mass dott / mass hunt / huntalista|||(o_o)

(__(|

-"-"-

Drayads?|||Quote:






View Post

Hey guys i am a dota player after so long and plan to play warcraft 3 now. Well i am kinda noob here. Can anyone tell me what is the best race to use is there any good strategy for that race. I am really noob here.




Try using undead. They're easy to learn. If you're looking for quick wins to obtain an icon, do ghoul rushes. You still need to know a little micro though if you want wins.


Quote:






View Post

PLAY THE GAME FIRST BEFORE PLAYING THE MODS YOU R.E.T.A.R.D.S!!!!




Sir, you are teh nub.|||Orcs and Undead are the easiest, they'll get you used to the basics, but every race has it's ups and downs, so youre going to have to choose your favorite in the end. Oh, and play agaist computers a lot; it helps.|||True, there is no ultimate race in Warcraft but all races have their own strength and weaknesses... You might be suprised to find out that the heroes are so very weak than their DotA counterparts...|||I'm sick of fools asking "Uh whut iz teh bezt race?" in nearly every game i've played. No race is the best, they all have different strategies to suit the player.

|||Play WarCraft III: The Rise of the Elves and you will clearly distinguish the strogest race))))

But seriously, Warcraft is supposed to have one of the best(behind StarCraft where there is no heroes, items, etc) balances among RTS ganes. If one race was powerful then another: Uh oh, imba detected.

Try playing all 4 races, different strategies, etc, and see which one fits your playing style/manner best. That's imo, because personally I think Ne is the easiest to start out with, and not UD, because melee units(aka ghouls) require much more micro than huntresses, or even archers.

Offtopic: Does anyone know a good WC3 RIP torrent? My dad won't let me install anything, and that's really the only way I can get it, sadly. Hopefully I will be able to use my CD key, because I want to start laddering again.|||Quote:






View Post

because I want to start laddering again.




teh hawt, get yourself training and we can play together when i go reactive in four months.

can't help joo with the rip thing tho ~:[|||I can. But that wouldn't be...exactly...legal and with Blizzard permission :)|||Well in that case I suggest you stop talking about it here before I'm forced to call in the castration squad and the banmobile and exchange msn via pm or something. :o|||Quote:






View Post

teh hawt, get yourself training and we can play together when i go reactive in four months.

can't help joo with the rip thing tho ~:[




Goddammit boy, did you change your name into Ipod? I remember calling you that, back in the days! Thats rad.|||Quote:






View Post

Goddammit boy, did you change your name into Ipod? I remember calling you that, back in the days! Thats rad.




zomg you're alive?!? how're ya doing?

i had warni change my name a few weeks back. :>|||Quote:






View Post

zomg you're alive?!? how're ya doing?

i had warni change my name a few weeks back. :>




He dude, yeah im alive. All things go quite well. I havent been around since lastyear. I simply dont enjoy these forums like I used to do.

People go too arrogant, cocky and all. And the newbs got dumber and dumber.

And WOW kinda killed us a as War3 community. We'vr had our joys and fun, but this community is slowly fading away.

I popped by, cuz Pitboss2000 and I were talking IRL about this site and we were kinda curious if it still was as "lively".

I will pop by once i a while, so Ill see you around. |||Quote:




People go too arrogant, cocky and all. And the newbs got dumber and dumber.

And WOW kinda killed us a as War3 community. We'vr had our joys and fun, but this community is slowly fading away.

I popped by, cuz Pitboss2000 and I were talking IRL about this site and we were kinda curious if it still was as "lively".




Truth in a nutshell, sadly... :[


Quote:




I will pop by once i a while, so Ill see you around.




:)|||after years, socal's sig is still rocking,

=')|||yo socal watsup man ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment