Wednesday, April 18, 2012

How to make Warcraft III widescreen?

Hi!

Maybe you could think Im stupid but in fact I have started to play this game just few days ago. Everything works ok but I would like to install in also to the notebook. And here is the problem. I need to set the resolution to 1280x800 what is the resolution of notebook. Is there any way how to do it? Maybe some patch or modifiacion of some file. Does anybody know what do do with it?

Thx a lot|||I dont really fully understand your question, but judging from what I do understand, I wouldn't be able to help you anyway. This should be moved to the Community Forum, the people there often know technical stuff.|||you can't play on 640x480? it won't work? or is 1280x800 inaccesible? if second one, I suggest you override the resolution with DirectX settings or Nvidia depends what you have. if problem is you can't get into war3 to set the resolution download Advanced Warcraft Configurator (hard to get recently, try emule). It some thing allowing to set teh resolution and everything, paths, CDKEYS :) and stuff|||[hijack]

Speaking of CD Keys, is it possible to install War3 twice on the same computer with different Keys?

[/hijack]|||well... if you do it correctly, yes. cdkey isn't stored in registry, isn't stored in mpq either (storm.dll ftw)|||Umm, I don't really get you, but never mind... ~.~|||Thank you guys. I have found server www.widescreengamingforum.com :-P There is also some guide about Warcraft 3. It works ok, but the game is stretched :-( But it works so thx

No comments:

Post a Comment