Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Help! - Frozen Throne, Azure Tower Defense

I need help with this stage. While playing co op mode i have problems with stage 20, boss 2. For some reason i cannot see him. therefore he reaches the Tree and makes me loose life points. Same goes for stage 21 to 25...killed all the enemy, somehow i seem to loose percentage points for the tree which causes me to get 100% damage to the tree and lose. Can anyone help me out!? Its driving me nuts|||This forum is not really meant for funmaps, but for ladder strategies. I'm actually not sure where you should ask instead though - Single Player is more the lore aspect and the campaigns.. I think the Community Forum would be your best bet.

I never played Azure TD, but to start of you should check whether there is a certain Tower or item available that reveals invisible units.|||Yes there is... it is some crystal guy or whatever (Druid of The Talon) he makes ultimate towers and invisible detectors|||Can't he read the damned description?

No comments:

Post a Comment