Saturday, April 14, 2012

How do I customise hotkeys?

[:1]Hello everyone. I just recently got Reign of Chaos ("RoC"?) and about to get the frozen throne ("TFT"?), I have played a lot of rts games and I'm getting the hang of this game really quickly.

I understand this is an "old school" game being 5 or so years old but like the title says, is there any way i can customise hotkeys? What i would really like is the abilities for units at the bottom-right corner of the screen to be assigned to "q-w-e-r" on the keyboard.|||As far as I know, you can only change the hotkeys in custom maps and not in the built-in storyline maps (the various campaigns, etc). You do this by opening up the map of choice in the World Editor, going into Object Editor, finding the abilities you wish to mess with, and change them. Hotkey designation is towards the bottom.|||You won't be able to change the hotkeys in RoC since RoC's Editor won't allow for the modification of Abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment