Thursday, April 12, 2012

New Rules and Forum Setup :

[:1]Hey guys :)

It seems i'm the new Moderator of the General Strategies Forum* In this, I'd like to implement a new layout for how we'll do things around here. First off, however, I'd like to post the new Rules for this Section of the Forum:

RULES:

[1.] NO Flaming, whatsoever. If you don't like a strategy or feel offended by some thing, post a logical, well layed out, and mature argument. Flaming and immature insults beingn tossed around shall NOT be tolerated.

[2.] Criticize strategies, but make it constructive. Any posts that have personal attacks or roughly criticize a strategy without giving explanation as to why, or any info on how to improve the strategy, will be edited or deleted. (i.e. "Your strategy SUCKS." shall not be accepted. However, "Your strategy is flawed because..." SHALL be accepted.

[3.] Make sure your strategies are thought out and give specific info. However, any "at the moment" strategy thoughts shall be accepted...I'm a flexible guy.

[4.] All topics in this forum are meant for strategies in general...if you have a topic that belongs in a different forum and it's no longer here, don't worry, I probably just moved it. If you feel it shouldn't have been moved, PM me, we can work things out.

[5.] Make sure to try and read this well done "Rules" post by HiroHito, comically labeled "The Ten Commandments of the Unofficial WarCraftIII Forums". The link is HERE.



NEW FORUM SETUP:

Ok, heres the NEW forum setup, guys:

This section is SOLELY dedicated to General Strategies, meaning strategies in GENERAL, or strategies from every race. In this forum, however, theres a unique set up. If you post a good, well-rounded, and detailed strategy, I'll sticky it. The visitors of the Section will critique it, eventually allowing you to perfect it and chisel it into a Strategy-monster. Once I feel it has reached it's peak, I will forward the Strategy to Elly or Rush to post it in the Strategy Compendium. Pretty simple, and hopefully, you guys, as I hope you are, are up for the task :) If you ever think your strategy should be stickied, make sure it follows these guidelines:

[1.] It has specific info, and isn't a jumbled mess of information.

[2.] It is organized and set-up.

[3.] Detailed, and at least SOME WHAT comprehensive.

If it meets those 3 standards, PM me, and I'll see what I can do after we talk. I'll also occassionally sticky a unique, or generally funny, strategy that is posted

I'll allow the current posts already in here, and will tolerate non-strategy posts, just as long as they stick to the game, and game-tactics, theme.|||Oka |||Congrats D, hope you'll enjoy the new job |||Nice ruleset, speaking as an expert here

No comments:

Post a Comment