Saturday, April 14, 2012

Orc vs Human HELP!!!!

[:1]Ok so im talking about orc vs human, with me as the orc.

This is only when i get blademasters. I know FS+ TC owns human mass but on the few occasions when people random human or its impracticle to get FS, i get blademaster.

My problem is that the humans always hide behind their sorry towers until they have 2 arcanes up.

They pump those sorcs and priests. I can never beat this strategy with a blademaster. Wyverns get *****, Slow completely kills grunts/raiders/sw.

Blademaster cant focus a hero for long b/c invisibility and slow.

If i get 2 demos or so i have a lot less meat and the human can just run past my front line because they have a huge mass advantage.

Im a relatively decent player with 75% win ratio on bnet ladder. I can win against everything other then humans. Humans towering and then mass gryphs is a pain as well, but i dont think ive ever won against the mass sorcs strat. Its quite infuriating

Anyone know how to defeat humans using that strategy?|||Get a buttload of shamans...well, maybe 3-4 shamans...keep them highlighted in battle, and just keep casting purge on your units. That should help. Also keep healing wards up...I notice you didn't talk much about YOUR spellcasters...maybe that is a flaw in your strategy? I never go out with Orcs unless I got my spellcasters in there.

I guess you might want one or two spirit walkers for spirit link too...?

No comments:

Post a Comment