Monday, April 16, 2012

Death to the Dryads!

Since this is my first post, I'll try to make a decent impression but I still have a problem.

I use the undead which have a special place with me since they are awsome for anti-spellcasters and they tech quite fast. Fortuneatly for the dryad, my destroyers can't touch it and the dryad just sits behind the tough units and makes every single one of my units slow as hell.

I've tried rushing the dryads with gargoyles but the NE archers pick them to pieces and its quite frustrating since NE have unlimited wood supplies >.< .

Help a fellow Warcraft General out!|||meatwagons + ghoul&fiends should work.

just use stats for healing and pop in some abom's as well.|||To start off: Ghoul + Garg with DK and Lich is the cookie cutter strat against NE. Use ghouls + Frost Nova to own the archers and focus fire on the dryads(using shift + click is preferrable). Usually you don't want him to get to dryads very quickly therefore hit him with DK and all of your ghouls after he finishes teching to Tier 2 to take down the building lores and making gargs at the same time. Constantly harass his base to prevent him from creeping ( if he has a tavern hero such as panda or w/e) With good micro you should be able to gain advantages and then move on to win the game. Heal scrolls are vital and so is good use of coil+nova+ritual.

Other Combinations: If you prefer using destroyers I suggest that you start teching to Tier 3 asap and set up two slaugher houses, mainly for aboms, 1 destroyer(more if he adds bears) and 1-2(at the max) meat wagons. Harassing is a must, and most likely he will even try to do a couple of raids on your base so its always good to add a couple more ghouls and upgrade the melee attack/defense.|||Thanks for the tips!

I just owned the guy that was using the dryads, first by teching to T3 and then building crypt fiends with burrow and putting them just outside his base after harassing him for what seems like hours.

Then I drew out his main force with ghouls and posessed some of his units to provoke him. He charged with everything except the dryads which stopped dead on top of my crypt fiends.

I got behind his main force with aboms and destroyers to cut them off then I dug up the fiends. I could hear him crying somewhere in california |||i reccomend to not use shees against ne, cept if you have some nice micro, or if the guy is kinda noob...|||seconded. dr third + tri staff + summon focus = gg possession

No comments:

Post a Comment