Monday, April 16, 2012

Undead trying to overcome knight/rifleman/sorce

Ok, I'm a lvl 9 (from 1 five days ago) and I hold that to having a regular strat. I'm only on my 20 something game and this is what I do:

Typical start, quick go for fiends

At this point, I can usually kill in a 1vs1 at my level, if not, i throw in necro's or banshee's to give a cheap boost, and if that doesn't work, I get some statues, and it's usually a win or loss by then.

The problem is towards the end of a ffa (still lvl 1) especially vss. human. I continually get beat by a knight/rifle/sorce/priest deal

This last one he threw in some tanks as well.

The last game actually, i whiped the guy next to me with gargs and wyrms and then went to orange's expansion, he met me with a bunch of rifles and creamed my crop. I hadn't seen what he had.

So, I went and quick made my fiends (3 crypts) and a couple of necro's (instead of building a 4th crypt) and tryed to fiend him, but I got whiped again.

What's the deal? How can i counter that? Knight, rifles, and a touch of majic.

Oh, by the way, he would use the sorceresses to slow my fiends, then run them back behind his other guys, a couple of priests to heal, and that's it.

I thought of a destroyer attack to get rid of the buffs from the fiends, but is there something else i could use? I even used a roar once to try and counter the slow, but it didn't work too well. I usually go DK an Lich, the last time i went DK and CL.

HELP!!! I can't win the ffa!!!

PS. I owned 1/3 the map, he another 1/3, both with expansions|||I'm going to try a mass ghoul with banshees and scroll's of healing

If that doesn't work, i'm gonna try aboms and necro's with DL and Lich|||In FFA you need completely different strategies than in solo. Post some replays mb, otherwise the UD strat for FFA is usually necrowagon with towers,expos, and whatever else you need to counter his units.|||Mass more expos than him.|||Hmmmmm what a great post for a moderator who never spams to get his post count up.|||lol n00b. as if you dont spam... -.-|||Quote:








Hmmmmm what a great post for a moderator who never spams to get his post count up.




If you had the slightest idea of what FFA is about, you'd know that it's the best advice you can give an FFA player.

On another note, I could change my post count to 10000 in the Mod CP if I wanted, so I would have no reason to spam even if I cared about my post count.|||oh man he can change his post count, better watch out hes dangerous.

and thats the best advice huh? well telling him unit strats and FFA hints would really be unnessesary when hes askin for help wouldnt it. but i guess i forgot, gettin more expos then him and not knowin what units to get is the best strat.|||He just asnwered your question dumbass, if he cared about it he coul,d change it, but he doesn't , so stop being an ass

with enough expos in ffa you can even mass wisps and win|||mass wisps hey? Hmmmmm doubt it seeing as how 1 grunt would own your whole entire army of wisps. and could dont have a "," in it. you in 4th grade? ask your teacher to make u stay after school and learn how to spell it.|||You wouldn't find it even if you were standing outside it with a map.

coul,d you repeat the last phrase?|||i can find a wisp if i want to.....-.-....idiot.|||hey orcster how bout we stay on topic here? B/c it looks to me like everytime you get pWn3d by some1 here, you bring up another pointless argument, such as "omg man ur speling is haribble". So we were talking about expos in FFA? Tell us all you know about FFA, k?|||Quote:








"omg man ur speling is haribble".




I actually lol'd.

And the sad thing is, it's true.|||I meant sarcasm :((((|||I had 4 expo's and he had 4 expo's, we had just slayed the other two and we came at each other. That's how the whole aggrivation came on, because I watched as he beat my army and expansions one by one, trying different things. I had the coin, just not the right strat. I couldn't expand cuz he was killing them off. knights, majic, and rifles just really pwn! Tough to beat anyways.... I mostly 1 v 1, not ffa, but I like it to mess around with.|||pawned hey? not likely seeing as how he said he could mass wisps and beat some1, which tells me u guys know nothing about wc.|||Quote:








Pwned hey? Indeed, as how he said he could mass wisps and beat someone, and I'm so dumb that I took him seriously.




Fixed .|||lmao .|||Quote:








I actually lol'd.

And the sad thing is, it's true that i wanted to make out with wweorcster and enjoy it.i cant help im ***




thats more like it.

fixed.|||orcster is busy with his new boyfriend =[[[|||Orcster go make out with an orc, k?|||Don't insult orcs, tophar. :S|||dude my lover is grom hellscream. relax ;P|||Orly?

o,o|||Whops,a double post!


Quote:




d00d mai l0v3r is gr0m hellzcream.|||Quote:




Well for one thing ffa is stupid and usually is more about luck then skill (you can't win with no skill however of course) play solo or at games.




Tell that to a pro FFA player...|||and yes u can win a FFA game with no skill, if every1 leaves.|||You can win of moon this way -.-|||the nelf player moon? i seen a replay like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment