Monday, April 16, 2012

What is your solo rank?

Hi, I would like to know what your rank is in 1 on 1 games.

Mine is currently 19, but that because I did not play for some months.

It was 28 before|||#1. How did your rank go up if you hadn't played for a couple of months?

#2. For which game, and on which server is your account?

#3. Post some replays of your games please, most people here judge how good someone is based on their games, not rank.

#4. I don't have a solo rank because I play 1v1 customs vs good players most of the time and ladder only from time to time.|||Level 23 158 wins 150 loss Lordaeron. Not very good i kno.|||Quote:








#1. How did your rank go up if you hadn't played for a couple of months?

#2. For which game, and on which server is your account?

#3. Post some replays of your games please, most people here judge how good someone is based on their games, not rank.

#4. I don't have a solo rank because I play 1v1 customs vs good players most of the time and ladder only from time to time.




I think he means level not rank.|||lvl 19 80 wins 70 losses, i don't have much time to play.|||lols

I never played enough solo on the same account to get ranked (go smurfij), all I can offer is rank 269 in at~~|||as far as ranks go i've been as high as

4v4 AT: 4th

3v3 AT: top 100

2v2 AT: Top 250

FFA: Around 750

I've never really played much solo or RT.|||I rarealy play solo,but i have level 45 @ 4v4!|||lvl9.... I just got high speed and have about 25 games in or so. Not very good. I'm probably a lvl 12 or 13, but by the time i get there i hope to be better!

Oh, blu3_p0ny on Azeroth (East)|||O yea i was ranked #6 for like 5 minutes last time they reset the ladder, does that count?|||No, it doesn't, else I'd have said my best rank was #1 in 2s at. ~~|||i was ranked number 1 for 15 days.|||In your dreams.|||I was ranked one on northrend solo ladder. No wait, that was a webpage error... xD|||IP shut up, i really was, i cant help im a pro and your not. but dont bother me for a minute, im making a new sig it'll kick ass.





-.- never mind, i cant find it. dont lol cause its not funny|||HAHAHAHAHAHHA THAT MADE MY D4Y ******. pWn3D!!|||lol that was pure pwnage!|||Levels mean nothing imo, my first game on bnet was me vs a lv 18 player and i whooped him, similarily ive lost to lv 7 or lower.

Im level 19 on solo and in At games with my regular teamate im level 12

My record is a little above 50% so fairly average.|||Quote:








My record is a little above 50% so fairly average.




That depends on what realm you play... :P|||so Idiot Peon u still unactive?|||idiot orcster why u still active?|||Some one set up us the ban!

gg no re!

No comments:

Post a Comment