Monday, April 16, 2012

Do I or Do I Not?

2 of my plas challenged me to a 2 vs 1 match...apparently they gave the reason that they only had a couple of months experience which (again) according to them would be no match for my skills...

I forgot to tell them that this is suicide (for me) to fight two guys at the same time...

well, anyway since pride and prestige is on the line i have to make a friggin decision...match is on thursday morning...

so i wanna ask u guys for suggestions...should i go or not? and if i should go what strat should i use...(i'm considering orc) the noobs gonna be usin HU and NE (crap NE my weakness)...|||No idea, but I think you should tech a bit and try to harras them constantly, no further idea's from my side, I don't play orc hehe (I used to, but was crap at it the same time hehe)|||I've played a couple 2v1's in my day. Some of them were set up, some of them were teaming in FFAs

you are going to be in trouble early game if they both rush. my suggestion is to go heavy on the static base defense early, tech quickly, get an expo. try to play a war of attrition but managing more expos then them and not letting them expand.

for orc you should probably go casters as you are going to need to get everything out of your food that you can. stasis traps are your friend. as are healing wards. Although it may seem like a good idea, you dont want to mass tauren here. You will more then likely see lots of air from them late in the game. I suggest a nice Tauren/Wyvern mix... with a kodo or two and the casters.

you are going to want three heros as well. In a fight where you are actually against all both opponents, you will be getting twice as much exp as them. i suggest going FS, TC, SH (SH with wards and healing wave).

try to not fight too many battles away from your base, since you will really need that static defense.

2v1 is definitely winnable, but only if you play it perfect or if the guys you are against are absolutely terrible.|||I once won 1v3 vs three guys from my class who had 400+ games each before starting world of noobcraft.

this proves two things:

* wow is an antiskill game

* its possible to win 1v3 and therefore 1v2

i went fiend dest that game, but there isnt really anything much to add to what magix said for orc.|||Okay, wish me luck... |||be lucky.



PS: I have this repkay of a guy showinig how win 5 (or 6) insane vs 1 (allied). How? be human, and tower rush. I am NOT kidding.|||Quote:








be lucky.



PS: I have this repkay of a guy showinig how win 5 (or 6) insane vs 1 (allied). How? be human, and tower rush. I am NOT kidding.




I created the tower rush theory for humans (although i didn't make it popular). Anyway, I'm back alive and well...Besides.............



I

Owned

Them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



YAHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe that i actually succeeded in crushing those two *******.........Sry but got no replay....they choked me not to put it on replay b4 i logged on literally! Anyway thx 4 the support (if there was any)....

They didn't allow me to play HU cos' they now that I'll go for the tower maze strat that I created.

Note: [I edited this out to save you from getting flamed. It was, honestly, complete nonsense, believe me. IP]

So I decided to go Orc and i was in deep **** at the beginning...But thankfully UD and NE don't go well together (at least for them)... In the end i got the UD with massed grunts/berserkers/raiders and finished of the NE with massed kodos/catapults/batriders/wyverns...I summoned BM/TC/FS...they were good...in defence..lol! The NE tried to tower (ancient protector) rush me! Teh UD nearly had me but he unwisely relied on mercs instead of his own units..So yeah i guess considering what happened I did play a perfect game and they were very terrible..... |||why wouldn't you play? it is a game, and you can always have a rematch.|||Where have you been? Didn't i say that i just owned them? As in crushed or destroyed...also meaning i did play against them...Read my entry above carefully and try to understand the words...|||I would watch my tongue when speaking with the modguy


Quote:




I created the tower rush theory for humans (although i didn't make it popular). Anyway, I'm back alive and well...Besides.............




Oh yeah.


Quote:




BM/TC/FS




Rly. Strange.


Quote:




grunts/berserkers/raiders




the guy just don't know dk/lich yet :)



I don't understand you used air against Ne anyway.|||Quote:








Where have you been? Didn't i say that i just owned them? As in crushed or destroyed...also meaning i did play against them...Read my entry above carefully and try to understand the words...




welcome to the internet. on a disscusion forum such as this one, it is possible to respond to a variety of different posts(For example, the main post, or even the title of the thread) . interestingly enough, whether or not you won the game has nothing to do with a question as to whether or not you should play a computer game. since you were too busy carefully understanding the words to get the point, i will repeat it. why was that even a question? perhaps i should make a thread asking whether or not i should respond to this post, because it is such a big decision.

in all fairness though, maybe i am being unfair as perhaps the part that didn't make much sense was in fact the part you are refering to.|||Come on dude...Nevermind the words, what i want to know whether i was good or they were terrible? I perfer the former but still u guys are the veterans...

No comments:

Post a Comment