Saturday, April 14, 2012

SteniS 1.21 - Human replays

[:1]Hi again folks! Was some time since I last posted here, but I have played some lately and gathered a few replays I'd like to share with you guys. Since the "Gamer's replays"-forum seems to be gone I'll post here instead...

Links to the replays:

Daniel[M] (HU) vs nebo (UD) on Twisted Meadows:

http://mesters.esgames.se/replays.php?id=57

Daniel[M] (HU) vs Fact[o]r (ORC) on Turtle Rock:

http://mesters.esgames.se/replays.php?id=63

Daniel[M] (HU) vs LeiSure.FaST (NE) on Gnoll Wood:

http://mesters.esgames.se/replays.php?id=64

SteniS (HU) vs Merling (NE) on Echo Isle:

http://mesters.esgames.se/replays.php?id=66

I have further developed my anti-elf strategy, which I think you will find enjoyable to watch :)

Cheers,

SteniS|||O_o SteniS! I was wondering if you were still here. I think I just found the replay forum, but it's not being used.

In other news, I haven't played WC3 for months because my CD drive is broken.|||Stenar! how are ya? long time no see indeed. Tis great that your playing again, I need an inspiration currently ^_^;;

Plus, this forum really needs the replays because its near dead and ad-bot infested xD|||Lol. I may even patch my warcraft for this, hehe.|||Hey Snypar, I'm doing fine thanks. Been studying at Lund's University since last summer and got myself a gf and stuff so less time for wc3 ^.^ How you doin'?|||zomg stenar lives! or rather, stenar plays.. :o

the rep forum is a subforum of the gsf now, but it's like a year since anyone posted there so i guess i'll leave your post here. if joo want me to move it tell me tho.|||im pretty good. Done with school forever in a month ^_^ can't wait. Then its partaaayyyy time. Unfortunately I've hardly had time to play :( but mb in the summer again ;p|||Major cool, i didnt think thins gang 'd unite again in any way after the total abandonment & disappearance of the gamers rep forum... i may well link my future freakyness from here aswell...

Nice games SteniS .... i havnt watched the game vs orc yet but i'll get to it later today probably.

You pick your battles really well, and time them with support milita even when fairly far from base.... All those militia and clockwerks seem to create a critical mass of small fast expendable units, that are hard to ignore when the positioning is decent and you have slow working for you... i liked the mass troll zerkers in game 4... and all the invis saves The clockweks good damge vs buildings is also really nice when most of your army is weak agasinst fortified armor...

idk if you have any habit of doing so, but i think you vs NE game could stand a bit funking up; scouting with invis units and even solo base harassing with tinker as he gets lv3 with tele staff and invis.... (i didnt really watch the hero levels in these games but mb the games were decided not long after tinker hit 3 anyway...)|||Yeah well that's the main plan, to use the facotory and militia support to make a powerful all-out mid-game push on the elf base. I guess in these two games I won the battles out on the field, but normally I push the elf back in his base and use offensive towers (Ivory towers) while distracting the enemy with my overwhelming force.

Oh and I love the berserkers, I find them so much more useful than riflemen.

Well that's a good thought with the tinker-harrassment if the game gets long...|||Quote:






View Post

O_o SteniS! I was wondering if you were still here. I think I just found the replay forum, but it's not being used.

In other news, I haven't played WC3 for months because my CD drive is broken.




Hi, fix your CD drive ^^.|||wtf everyone's lurking around again keke|||whoa its LSB o_0|||must be jking



lordshadowbane, aka old 1st ffl's personal balls licker|||whoa hi 2 u all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment